You already know that customers want to compare products and some of the best practices around what you should do. But if you want to see some more examples of good pricing pages along with commentary on what makes each design particularly effective, look no further than onextrapixel.
Most of the examples they give are online, SaaS-type offerings geared at getting users to sign up for a service, but the best practices are applicable to other products and services as well.
To summarize some of the good design choices you can make on your pricing pages:
- Highlight the most popular product
- Provide a free trial if you can
- Use colour to your advantage
- Create a nice, logical feature list
- Think about the order you present products in
- Make your call to action stand out
What are you waiting for? Go take a look at the examples and then see what you can do on your own pricing pages.